- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 c. seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/3 c.), plus more for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 (25-oz.) jar marinara sauce
- 4 medium zucchinis, cut into noodles with a spiralizer or julienne peeler
- 4 oz. Provolone cheese, grated (about 1 c.)
- Combine turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, Parmesan, 1 garlic clove, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a bowl. Form into 12 (1 1/2″ to 2″) meatballs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs and cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 4 to 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and gently stir in marinara. Simmer, turning meatballs occasionally, until meatballs are cooked through and sauce is thickened, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and remaining garlic and cook until just tender and heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat broiler to high with rack in the top position. Sprinkle provolone over meatballs. Broil until cheese is golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
Serve meatballs over noodles topped with Parmesan.
Recipe Courtesy of Country Living