Makes about 4 ounces
- 4 ounces unscented body lotion
- 12 drops ylang-ylang essential oil
- 12 drops vetiver essential oil
- 8 drops sweet orange essential oil
1. In a small jar Jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the body lotion with the ylang-ylang, vetiver, and sweet orange essential oils. Stir well with a thin utensil.
2. After completing your bedtime routine, apply 1/2 teaspoon of the blend to your hands, inner wrists, neck, and temples. Once you are lying in bed, focus on relaxing each part of your body while breathing deeply.
Storage Keep in a cool, dark place.
You can use this blend to make a marvelous linen spray. Replace the body lotion with 8 ounces of distilled or purified water. In a small bottle with a fine mist spray top, combine the water with the Ylang-Ylang, vetiver and sweet orange essential oils. Each day, spray sheets, pillowcases, carpet, and curtains to transform your bedroom into a fragrant sanctuary. From The Portable essential Oils by Anne Kennedy