- 1 lb large shrimp, cooked, deveined
- 6 grilling skewers
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 6 grape tomatoes, minced
- ¾ cup pineapple, minced
- Preheat grill to about 350 degrees (or medium-high heat)
- Fully thaw the shrimp and place about 4-5 shrimp on each skewer
- Mix the oil/butter and cayenne powder together, then coat each shrimp skewer
- Grill on each side for about 3-5 minutes
- Mix the minced pineapple and tomatoes together to create the salsa
- Top each shrimp skewer with crushed red pepper, fresh lime juice, cilantro, and pineapple salsa.
- Serve and enjoy!