Makes about 8 ounces
- 1 Cup distilled or purified water
- 12 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 6 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
1. In a small bottle with a fine mist spray top, combine the water with the Rosemary and Eucalyptus essential oils and secure the top. Shake well before each use.
2. Spray the air nearby 3 to 5 times every hour or less frequently, as needed.
Keep in a convenient location if using frequently, otherwise, keep in a cool, dark place.
This spray makes a nice, all purpose air freshener that can take the place of chemical laden commercial blends. You can make it even more invigorating by adding 12 drops of lemon and or peppermint essential oils to the blend. The portable essential oils by and Kennedy