Everyday Breakfast Sausage
- 2 lbs ground meat of your choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage chopped
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil divided
- Combine all ingredients except coconut oil in a large bowl. Using your hand, mix ingredients together. Cover and store in fridge overnight if time allows.
- When you are ready to cook patties, shape the mixture into 8-10 balls, then press between your palms to form into patties.
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. Place 4 patties in heated pan and cook 3-5 minutes on each side until fully cooked through.
- Cook remaining patties. Save leftovers to enjoy throughout the week.
Recipe Courtesy of Amy Myers, MD