- 1 Florida grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Brie cheese, sliced
- 3 tablespoons pecan pieces
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- Honey for drizzling
- Layer a cucumber slice, about a tablespoon of arugula, one slice of brie, and one small piece of grapefruit. Secure each cucumber bite with a toothpick
- Drizzle a small drop of honey on top of each little cucumber bite. It will serve as a “glue” for the raisin and two small pecan pieces.
- Place cucumber bites on a large plate for your friends and family to share.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of www.floridacitrus.org