- 1 cup vanilla-flavored unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup plain low-fat (2 percent) Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (preferably grade B), plus 4 teaspoons for serving
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk the almond milk, yogurt, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, the vanilla and 1/8 teaspoon salt until just blended.
- Whisk in the chia seeds; let stand 30 minutes.
- Stir to distribute the seeds if they have settled. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, in a medium bowl, toss the berries with the remaining 4 teaspoons maple syrup.
- Mix in the almonds.
- Spoon the pudding into 4 bowls or glasses; mound the berry mixture on top and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen