- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large carrots, julienne
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- Combine the apple cider vinegar and honey in a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined. While continuously whisking, slowly pour the olive oil in to emulsify the dressing. Sprinkle in the celery seed, salt and freshly ground black pepper and stir to combine.
- Add the carrots, green cabbage, and purple cabbage. Toss with the dressing and transfer to a serving dish.